vendredi 15 janvier 2016

NOMINATION LIEBSTER AWARD



So this is a rather non ordinary post since it’s gonna be fully written in English. You may have heard of the Liebster Award once (… or not ?) but I find the concept really interesting. This is a creative way to know new bloggers (or bloggers that didn’t get nominated) and in the mean time to learn more about the person who received this award.

Anyway I was nominated by the lovely Barb (go check out her blog btw) and here is my answer to her 11 questions. At the end of the post I will also nominate 4 bloggers for the Award.

1. What's your favorite place you visited in 2015 ?

That is actually a really hard question since I got the chance to visit a lot of cities in 2015 that I always dreamt to visit. I guess I was charmed by numerous of them. If I think about it and stick to the question, which is to choose just one, I’d say I fell in love with Roma, Italy. This city (though it’s always a bit crowded) has something really special. I swear you can see just by standing in the middle of the streets that this city actually has lived. I’m a big fan of history and in Roma I didn’t know where to start looking so it’s definitely my favorite place I visited in 2015.

2. What are your favourite souvenirs or collectibles to buy ?

I guess I’ll go simple in this question because my favorite souvenirs to buy are postcards. Wherever I go I need to buy one of the cities I’m currently in. I collect them all and hang them on my walls.


3.Which is your favourite cuisine ?

I’d say that my favorite type of food is all that comes from Asia : Nems, Phad Thai, Fried Rice, Teriyaki Sauce, Spring rolls, etc. I love Asian food (if we don’t mention sushi … yes as surprising as it sounds, I don’t like sushi ah).
  
4. Do you have a favourite travel movie ?

If I need to choose my favorite travel movie I’ll probably choose Divergent. Because Theo James.

Source
5. Have you been to Eastern Europe ? If so, what did you think about it ?

Sadly no … at least not yet. But Budapest and Prague are definitely on my list. This is a part of Europe that I would love to visit but never get the chance to. I can still talk about what I think of it from what I saw on the internet. This part of Europe definitely looks stunning, the architecture seems really different from Western Europe and I can’t wait for the day I’ll see that with my own eyes.

6. What's the strangest thing you've eaten ?

The strangest thing I have ever eater was in fact in my own country … France. I ate once an octopus so I expected it to taste like fish but it actually felt like eating chicken … it was kind of disturbing.

7. What was the least favorite place you've visited ?

I like the way you turn the question here Barb because I’m not able to tell u a city I visited and didn’t like but I can tell u about the city I visited and liked less than the others. So I guess I will pick Turino, I actually liked it but I found it way to industrial compares to all the cities I ever visited. Also it is really quick to see almost everything you need to see.

8. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains ?

Hm … both ? No seriously I can’t choose between the two of them. Mountains are stunning and I like hiking but relax at the beach and walk in the sand is also super nice.

9. Do you have a favourite book ?

I guess my favorite travel book will be End Games, the story kind of looks like Hunger Games but in a different style, it is perfect for flights, bus or trains.

10. What's the hardest thing about blogging ?

I’d say finding time. Before I started my own blog I didn’t know it was such a time consuming activity.

11. What's your favourite travel accessory ?

My camera, as cliché as is sounds I can’t go out without it. I love to review all of the photos I took during the day back in the hotel.

I NOMINATE

Maddy and Mauricio from Travelalphas
Eden from Mintmotion
Lauren from Doubletakesblog
Anouk from Luxessed 

(please come back to me after you answered the questions by e-mail or comment)

MY QUESTIONS

What is your ultimate travel goal ?
In which country do you picture yourself living in 10 years ?
Which songs do you like to listen the most when you're traveling ?
What is the most amazing food you ever tasted ?
Do you prefer to organize how you’re gonna spend your days on holidays or to improvise ? Why ?
What do you always buy on holidays ?
Did you ever stay in a hostel ? If so how was it ?
Did you ever go to Paris ? What do you think about this city ?



I'd like to hear your answers to the questions eventhough you are not in the nominees !


Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin :)

10 commentaires:

  1. It was great reading all your answers! It seems we have a lot in common, actually, especially the way we love collecting postcards :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you, and thx for the nomination as well.

      Yes I love to go through all the postcards and remind my self of everything that I saw.

      Supprimer
  2. Love your answers! I am also nominated for the Liebster award :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment ! :)

      Oh that's cool. I'll be checking your answers as well then.

      Supprimer
  3. It definitely is finding time :)
    Love this post and congrats!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes as suprising as it sounds it really takes a lot of time, and I've been surprised by it.

      Thank you for your nice comment. :)

      Supprimer
  4. I love Asian food too, my favourite is tofu thai curry and fried rice! Thanks for nominating me, that is very sweet of you. Wishing you a wonderful week :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes Asian food is definitely the bessssst ! Glad you like it as well :)

      Have a nice week and I can't wait to see all your answers !

      Supprimer
  5. Rome is a very beautiful place, great that you liked it. And yes, blogging can indeed be very time consuming! :) Thank you very much for nominating me, I really appreciate this!

    luxessed

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes I loved it sooooo much ! :)

      Haha can't wait to see your answers to my questions.

      Supprimer